ALL CLEAR: Nearby police activity has concluded. Campus has reopened.

Do you need a copy of your placement test?

Copying Fee: $3.00 payable at South's cashier.

Come to Student Assessment Services, in person with government issued photo ID, during office hours, Monday-Thursday, 7:30 am – 4:00 pm.

Do you need a copy of your placement test sent to another school/institution?

Come in person, with photo ID, to Student Assessment Services, RSB 76, during office hours, Monday-Thursday, 7:30 am – 4:00 pm., or:

  • Print the request for placement test score report. Answer all questions, including a current phone number and instructions. FAX to 206-934-6766 or mail to: South Seattle College, Student Assessment Services, 6000 16th Ave SW, RSB 76, Seattle WA 98106-1499.

Do you need a copy of your placement, taken at another school, sent to Student Assessment Services?

Wonderlic, College Success, ESL scores, or COMPASS tests taken at another college may be used for placement at South if:

  • You have applied to South and have a Student ID Number (attach your SID to all correspondence).
  • Your test is less than 2 years old.
  • You request (from the testing institution) that THEY send the report to SAS:
You may use placement issued at another Washington state 2-year college if the test was taken within the last year. See Placement Reciprocity.

Do you need a copy of your GED® Certificate?

GED® Test Centers can no longer issue completed Score Reports or order Certificates.

If you completed your GED® in Washington State since January 1, 2002 , you may request your credential at no charge at GED® Test Verify.

For all others go to GED Testing Service and choose "For TEST TAKERS", then "Request Transcript".


Robert Smith Building
(RSB 76)

Testing Hours:

See Current Testing Calendar

Office Hours:

Note: Office hours are not the same as testing hours.

Monday - Friday:
7:30 am to 4:00 pm