Enrolling with TRiO-SSS is a 3-step process.
- Submit your application to the TRiO-SSS office (RS 67).
- Complete a TRiO-SSS online orientation and an online assessment.
- Create an Education Plan with one of our friendly advisors.
As long as you are actively using our program services, you will remain enrolled in TRIO-SSS until you graduate, transfer, or leave school.
To be TRiO-SSS eligible, you must be:
- A citizen or permanent resident of the United States.
- Enrolled in an Academic Transfer program (Associate of Arts or Associate of Science).
- Highly motivated to graduate and transfer to a 4-year school to obtain a bachelor’s degree.
and meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Be first generation college student (neither of your parents/guardians has a 4-year college degree).
- Income Eligible according to federal income guidelines.
- Have a documented disability
Ready to Apply?
Turn in your completed application to the TRIO-SSS office in the Robert Smith Building, Room 67.