Resources and Help
The following campus resources are available for you.
How can I prepare for this process?
- Stay with “I” statements and prepare an outline of your concerns prior to your meeting.
- Present the facts of the situation.
- Provide supporting documents when appropriate; for example, syllabus, tests, test scores, sample computation of your grade.
- Schedule an appointment with the person you have a concern with rather than just dropping by.
- Communicate with the person in a respectful and thoughtful way.
Where can I learn more?
Seattle Community College District Policy
Student Complaint Reporting Form
SSCC Complaints Officer
Dean of Enrollment Services
Registration Department, Robert Smith Building