Parking - Maps and Directions
Individuals who park at the main campus or the Georgetown Campus must purchase parking. See student parking or employee parking below.
How to Purchase Parking Permits
Starting winter quarter 2014, South Seattle Community College students will be able to purchase quarterly parking permits online. You need to be a registered student at South with all of your outstanding fees from the prior quarter paid in full.
Purchase Parking Permit >>
Your quarterly parking permit will arrive in the mail within five-seven business days to the address you indicate in the online application. Watch for your permit as permits will not be replaced and fees are not refundable.
If you buy the permit within seven days of the quarter start date, you can download a temporary permit to use on the first few days of the quarter.
Watch Video To Learn More >>
- Student and staff parking permits are required Monday through Saturday.
- Parking at SSCC is available on a limited basis. Priority is given to currently enrolled students. Proof of paid registration for the appropriate quarter is required to obtain a permit.
- Students will receive parking refunds only upon complete withdrawal from classes or for classes which have been canceled by the college. Refunds will be processed according to the Withdrawal and Status Schedule and with return of the permit.
- Lost or stolen permits will be replaced at the student's cost.
- Students should not park in the two visitor parking lots.
James Lewis, Transportation Director
Office Location: RSB 062A
Office Location: Robert Smith (RSB), near Registration
Office Hours: hours