- SSCC students who have an active SID and PIN can use the online services. (See exceptions.)
- The SID and PIN are set up when students first enroll. (See Steps to Enroll.)
- The day after students register in person their first quarter at South, the PIN is activated.
- Online services are available daily 5:00 AM to 11:00 PM. Users will get error messages if they try to use the online services at other times.
Protecting your Privacy
- All information shared via online services is processed on a secure server. This means your personal information is encrypted prior to passing across the Internet.
- Please... be sure to close the pop up windows when you are finished using any online service. This will protect the privacy of your records.
Who cannot use these online services?
- Students who have never registered for classes at SSCC will not be able to use these online services. Please see Steps to Enroll.
- Aviation, IELP, GED, ESL-ABE, High School Completion and Running Start students must register in person. (See Registration office hours and location.)
- Continuing Education students taking non-credit classes should use the new CED online schedule ~ LearnAtSouth.org ~ to register.
- Lost or forgot your SID or PIN? Get help.
- You might be blocked from registering for a course because you have not completed the prerequisite. In this case you must get an instructor's permission signature and
register in person at the Registration Counter. A prerequisite is the required
course prior to the one for which you are registering.
- Some records have "holds" on them depending on the student's situation. For more information, please contact Registration during office hours.
- Students with outstanding debts to SSCC cannot access their records. This includes outstanding library fines.
- If you attended South several years ago, it is likely you cannot access your records online. If you need to order copies of your records, please read about ordering transcripts.
- Remember: Aviation, IELP, GED, ESL-ABE, High School Completion and Running Start students must register in person, so cannot use web registration. (See current Registration office hours.)
- Remember: Continuing Education students should use other options for registering.
- Secure server web applications are available between 5 AM and 11 PM, seven days a week. You will get error messages if you try to use the applications at other times.
South Seattle Community College
6000 16 Ave. SW
Seattle, WA 98106-1499
Phone: (206) 934-7938
FAX: (206) 934-7947
We welcome your suggestions about Student Online Services. Email your suggestions to