- SSCC students who have an active SID and PIN can use the online services. (See exceptions.)
Through Web Registration, you can register for classes or drop classes. If you have never used SSCC web registration, please be sure to read the instructions. SSCC students who have an active SID and PIN can use the online services. (See exceptions.)
- The day after students register in person their first quarter at South, the PIN is activated.
- Online services are available daily 5:00 AM to 11:00 PM. Users will get error messages if they try to use the online services at other times.
Protecting your Privacy
- All information shared via online services is processed on a secure server. This means your personal information is encrypted prior to passing across the Internet.
- Please... be sure to close the pop up windows when you are finished using any online service. This will protect the privacy of your records.
Who cannot use these online services?
- Students who have never registered for classes at SSCC will not be able to use these online services. Please see Steps to Enroll.
- Aviation, IELP, GED, ESL-ABE, High School Completion and Running Start students must register in person. (See Registration office hours and location.)
- Continuing Education students taking non-credit classes should use the new CED online schedule ~ LearnAtSouth.org ~ to register.
- Lost or forgot your SID or PIN? Get help.
- You might be blocked from registering for a course because you have not completed the prerequisite. In this case you must get an instructor's permission signature and
register in person at the Registration Counter. A prerequisite is the required
course prior to the one for which you are registering.
- Some records have "holds" on them depending on the student's situation. For more information, please contact Registration during office hours.
- Students with outstanding debts to SSCC cannot access their records. This includes outstanding library fines.
- If you attended South several years ago, it is likely you cannot access your records online. If you need to order copies of your records, please read about ordering transcripts.
- Remember: Aviation, IELP, GED, ESL-ABE, High School Completion and Running Start students must register in person, so cannot use web registration. (See current Registration office hours.)
- Remember: Continuing Education students should use other options for registering.
- Secure server web applications are available between 5 AM and 11 PM, seven days a week. You will get error messages if you try to use the applications at other times.
South Seattle Community College
6000 16 Ave. SW
Seattle, WA 98106-1499
Phone: (206) 934-7938
FAX: (206) 934-7947
We welcome your suggestions about Student Online Services. Email your suggestions to