- After you register, you may add courses on a space available basis with an Add/Drop Form. Add/Drop Forms can be picked up in the Registration Office at the front desk. (Office hours and location.)
- Classes may be added during the first two weeks of the quarter. An instructor's signature is required to add a class during the second week of the quarter.
- An instructor's signature is also required to overload into a full class or to add into an enroll-with-permission-only class.
(Refer to the Withdrawal and Status Change Deadlines schedule for specific dates.)
- You may drop classes through the 8th week of Fall, Winter and Spring Quarters. Classes may be dropped through the 6th week of Summer Quarter.
- You may drop a class during the first two weeks of the quarter and no record of the class will appear on your transcript. You do not need an instructor's signature to drop a class during this time.
- From the 3rd week through the 8th week of each quarter (6th week in Summer Quarter) you may drop a class with your instructor's signature on the Add/Drop Form.
- A "W" (Official Withdrawal) will appear on your transcript when you drop a class after the first two weeks of the quarter. A "W" does not affect your grade point average. After a "W" is received, you may repeat the course only one time.
You cannot officially drop a class by informing the instructor you are withdrawing or by not attending the class. An Add/Drop Form must be processed through the Registration Office and Cashier's Office (if applicable) before your course withdrawal is considered "official." If you do not officially drop a course, your instructor may give you a failing grade in that class.
Contact the Registration Office.