Senior Adult Education: 206-934-5339
Senior Adult Education courses offered through the Continuing Education Department are designed specifically for older adults.
Classes are held at one of the following locations:
6000 16 Ave. SW, (206) 934-6895
Senior Center of West Seattle (SCW)
4217 SW Oregon Street, (206) 932-4044
To Be Announced (TBA)
Class location has not been determined, call (206)934-5339
Senior Adult Education Credits and Tuition:
All Senior Adult classes offered through the Continuing Education Department earn two credits. For fees, look for the special "Senior Adults" rate in the current tuition schedule. These classes are state supported.
Note: Class fees for any other self supported Continuing Education class will be charged as noted in the printed class schedule. (See the list of Continuing Education Senior Adult Classes.) Senior tuition discounts do not apply to these classes.
Individuals who want to take non-Senior Adult Education classes for credit, please read about tuition waivers (PDF) for seniors.
Senior Adult Education Registration Information
- Online: Visit www.learnatsouth.org. See courses, register, pay, get a receipt and directions quickly and easily.
- Phone: Call 206-934-5339 to register for Continuing Education courses or workshops using a Master Card, Visa, American Express or Discover credit card. After hours, leave a message for a return call the next business day.
- Mail: Please print, complete and mail in the Continuing Education registration form (PDF)
- Come in: Visit the Continuing Education Office to pay by cash, check or credit card. See location and hours
- Fax: Please print, complete and fax the Continuing Education registration form (PDF) to 206-934-6699.