Acceptance to Program (Information updated July 2013)
To be accepted into the program, you must meet the following criteria:
- Attend a NA-C Information Session at SSCC (Offered monthly). THIS IS MANDATORY.
- CASAS reading and math score of 235 or higher (Offered quarterly. Free.) If you have passing grades in college math and English, you may be able to have the CASAS test waived. The COMPASS test may be an alternative to the CASAS test.
- Satisfactory (clear) criminal background check and current immunizations.
- Ability to pay for related program costs (Tuition assistance may be available.)
- Upon entry into the program, students must provide paperwork showing all current immunizations, clear background check and CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer and Healthcare Provider.
Students who pass the test, provide proof of requirements and have sufficient funding will be admitted to the class on a first come basis. Enrollment is limited up to 30 students per quarter.
Questions? Please call 206-934-6654.