Certified Financial Planner™ - Live Review
Program Overview |
Class Schedule |
Faculty | "Live Review"
Information Session |
Frequently Asked Questions |
Refund Policy |
SSCC provides a "Live Review" prior to the CFP Board of Standards Inc. exam. It is an intensive 5-day course. This classroom review course is designed to help all exam candidates prepare for the two-day certification exam.
The program's instructors are industry professionals, all of whom are approved adjunct faculty of the College for Financial Planning.
For more information, call 206-934-6782 or email email@example.com
To obtain information about registering for the national exam, offered three times a year, go to www.cfp.net.
Live Review for the Board of Standards CFP Exam
Intensive 5-day in-person review at South Seattle Community College located in West Seattle.
- Class Dates:
- Monday, October 29 - Friday, November 2, 2012
- Monday, March 4 - Friday, March 8, 2013
- Times: 8:00 a.m. – 5:30p.m.
- Cost: $925
- Register: online at www.LearnatSouth.org or phone: 206-934-6782
(Space is limited.)
- Refund Policy: CFPE Live Review you must cancel 5 weeks in advance and we will refund all but $250. After 5 weeks there are no refunds, you have the option of transferring to the next Live Review for a $75 transfer fee.
Participants are eligible to purchase discounted review materials from the College for Financial Planning.
For more details, please call Luisa Motten at 206-934-6782 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org