For certain Professional and Technical Education programs, South Seattle Community College offers an Associate of Applied Science - Transfer degree (A.A.S.-T).
The A.A.S.-T allows students to complete a vocational/technical program and then apply his/her technical credits toward a baccalaureate degree at certain four-year schools, as long as specific Related Instruction courses have been successfully completed.
Those Related Instruction courses include (but are not restricted to) the following:
- ENG 101 (instead of ENG 105)
- PSY 110 (instead of PSY 220)
- MAT 102 or MAT 122 (instead of MAT 110/BUS 110)
- Additional college level electives
- For some programs, ENG 102 and/or a college level lab science may also be required
Students should meet with an advisor or counselor to discuss transfer options and specific requirements.
SSCC Articulation Agreements
South Seattle Community College has A.A.S.-T articulation agreements with the four-year schools listed below.
Students should work closely with an advisor or counselor to ensure that all possible degree requirements are met prior to transfer.