We are a national model for best practices as an Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institution (AANAPISI) by providing culturally-relevant, student-centered programs and services.
The Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Center (The AANAPISI Center) is a centralized gathering space where all students, particularly Asian American, Pacific Islander, and other underserved students, receive high quality, culturally relevant, student-centered programs and services.
The AANAPISI Center exists to collaboratively strengthen and sustain an inclusive campus to foster academic success.
- We value excellence in learning and the services we provide.
- We are committed to providing services to support the retention, completion, and graduation of our students.
Diversity & Respect
- We acknowledge the diversity of cultural identities and foster a sense of belonging.
- We value diversity and promote cultural sensitivity.
- We engage and treat everyone in a respectful, responsive, and socially just manner.
Community & Collaboration
- We are committed to serving our students through partnerships and community building.
- We provide a safe space and resources specifically for Asian American and Pacific Islander students, and other underrepresented students.