- Gifts may come in the form of cash, pledges, stock, trust, real or personal property, insurance policies and useful in-kind contributions of instructional equipment.
- Memorial Gifts may honor a friend or a loved one or recognize a special achievement. An acknowledgment is sent to the honored individual or their family. Unless otherwise designated, memorial gifts most commonly go to the Fund for Opportunity.
- All contributions are acknowledged with a personal letter. A printed list of contributors is published annually. Donors will also receive invitations to special events and updates regarding South Seattle Community College and their gift.
- Please make checks payable to "South Seattle Community College Foundation." All gifts are tax deductible to the extent allowable by law. (Mailing address and contact information.)
- The South Seattle Community College Foundation does not sell, trade, or share donor information with any other organization.
Seattle College District