- Gifts may come in the form of cash, pledges, stock, trust, real or personal property, insurance policies and useful in-kind contributions of instructional equipment.
- Memorial Gifts may honor a friend or a loved one or recognize a special achievement. An acknowledgment is sent to the honored individual or their family. Unless otherwise designated, memorial gifts most commonly go to the Fund for Opportunity.
- Membership in the following gift clubs is awarded to all contributors based on annual donations. All contributions are acknowledged with a personal letter. A printed list of contributors is published annually.
- Ambassador Club: $5,000 or more
- President's Club: $1,000 - $4,999
- Heritage Club: $500 - $999
- Century Club: $100 - $499
- Please make checks payable to "South Seattle Community College Foundation." All gifts are tax deductible to the extent allowable by law. (Mailing address and contact information.)
Seattle Community College District