Getting to South Seattle College’s Main Campus in West Seattle
Address and Phone:
South Seattle College
6000 16 Avenue S.W.
Seattle, WA 98106-1499
206-934-5300 or 206-934-6684
Bus routes 128 and 125 stop in front of the Robert Smith Building (RSB). (See campus map.) You can call METRO (206-553-3000) or check the METRO Trip Planner for bus route schedules and times.
From I-5 or Route 99
- Take West Seattle Bridge to Delridge Way S.W.
- Drive south on Delridge Way S.W. to third light.
- At light, turn left onto S.W. Oregon.
- Take arterial to top of hill, veering right onto 21st Ave S.W.
- Take first left turn onto Dawson, continuing onto 16th Ave. S.W.
- Follow 16th Ave. S.W. for 1/4 mile to SSC campus on left.
Northbound from South Suburbs
- At Southcenter, exit to Highway 518 West.
- Follow 518 West to Burien, where it becomes S.W. 148th.
- Continue on S.W. 148th to Ambaum Blvd., turning right onto Ambaum.
- Drive straight north six miles on Ambaum/16th S.W. to SSC campus.
Michigan-Corson Exit (Off I-5, North or Southbound)
- Michigan-Corson exit.
- Right onto S. Michigan St.
- Follow Michigan to 1st Ave. Bridge, taking ramp onto bridge.
- Take FIRST exit (W. Marginal Way/South Park).
- Right at end of ramp; left at signal.
- Left at Highland Park Way (up the hill).
- Take first right turn onto Holden, continuing to16th Ave. S.W.
- Right onto 16th Ave. S.W., follow north one mile to SSC campus.
From Northbound I-5 at Southcenter
- Take Exit 156 to Northbound Hwy. 599/Tukwila/W. Marginal.
- Hwy. 599 turns into Hwy 99. At stoplight after 5 miles, go straight
(W. Marginal Way/Burien).
- Go under bridge, continue through signals and straight up Highland
Park Way to top of hill.
- At first right turn onto Holden, continuing to 16th Ave.
- Turn right onto 16th Ave. S.W., follow north one mile to SSC on right.
Getting to the Georgetown Campus
Address and Phone:
Puget Sound Industrial Excellence Center
Apprenticeship & Education Center
6737 Corson Avenue South
Seattle, WA 98108
(206) 934 -5350
Bus routes - There are many bus routes that stop at or near the Georgetown Center such as the Metro Bus Route 60 & 174. You can call METRO (206-553-3000) or check the METRO Trip Planner for bus route schedules and times using "CORSON AVE S & EAST MARGINAL WAY " as your destination. Also see the METRO Trip Planner for bus route schedules and times.
From SSC campus
- South one mile on 16th Ave. S.W.
- Left onto Holden Street.
- Left onto Highland Park Way to bottom of hill.
- Continue through intersection.
- Go under bridge, take right to ramp up on First Avenue Bridge.
- Stay in right lane and exit onto Michigan Street
- Turn right at end of ramp to E. Marginal Way.
- Drive two blocks and turn left on Corson Avenue. Entry is on left.
North or Southbound from I-5
- Take Michigan-Corson exit (#162).
- Go straight ahead on Corson Avenue to second light.
- Entry is on right just before E. Marginal Way S.
- Drive a half block to Georgetown Campus (on right).
Getting to NewHolly Learning Center
Address and Phone:
NewHolly Learning Center
7058 32nd Avenue S. - 2nd floor of the Learners Building
Seattle, WA 98118
Bus route -
Bus Route 106 stops right in front of NewHolly.
Route 36 stops at the corner of Beacon Ave S. and S. Myrtle St.
You can call METRO (206-553-3000) or check the METRO Trip Planner for bus route schedules and times.
NewHolly is also served by Link Light Rail's Othello Station. Transfer to Bus 106 or walk west 4 blocks up the hill on Othello/Myrtle St. to the NewHolly campus.
Driving from I-5 Southbound
- Take the Albro/Swift Exit (#161)
- Go to light and turn left on Albro Place
- Turn right on Swift Ave. S
- Follow Swift Ave. S until it turns into Myrtle St.
- Cross Beacon Ave. S. and turn left on 32nd Ave. S.
Driving from I-5 Northbound
- Take the Albro/Swift Exit (#161).
- Turn right at the light onto Swift Ave. S. (See directions from #4 above)
Visitors may park for up to 45 minutes for $0.25, using the visitor
spaces along the RSB driveway or general parking areas. For
more details, see our parking web page.
Transportation Schedule Information
METRO schedules and maps are available in the Library. For the
latest information call Metro at (206) 553-3000, use the TTY line
at (206) 684-1739, or visit http://transit.metrokc.gov.