Start: 8:00 am, Stop: 12:00 pm
- Placement test at least one month before your first quarter begins.
- Review math and English for your best placement.
- Arrive with photo ID and receipt from the SSCC cashier ($19.00).
- No food, drinks, or children in the testing lab.
- COMPASS is an untimed, computer-based test.
- You may take breaks between test sections.
- You may stop at any time and continue at a later session.
- ALL belongings will be stored in a locker.
- Calculators, pencils, and scratch paper are provided.
Date: August 28, 2014
Time: Start: 8:00 am, Stop 12:00 pm
Robert Smith Building, Room 76 -
Maps and Directions
Contact Name: Sharon Dorman
Return to Main Calendar