Location: Robert Smith Building, between Registration and Financial Aid
Spring: Monday - Thursday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, Friday 9 am - 4:30 pm
We will be open till 6:00 pm on April 1st, 4th, and 8th
Advising Staff: Meet our team!
Ways to meet with an advisor
1. Walk ins
- Offered Monday-Thursday
- Designed for quick questions or schedule changes
- 15-20 minutes in length
- Filled on a first-come, first-served basis
- Ideal for returning students, who have a question about prerequisites, needs to change a class, etc.
- Sign up begins each morning at 8am (Mon-Thurs)
- Students who have a conflict and are not able to come in when we open due to work/family schedules should call the Front Desk at 206-934-5387.
- Offered Monday-Friday
- Designed for longer questions
- 30 minutes in length
- Ideal for new students registering for Fall and for students who want to complete an educational plan or funding paperwork or discuss transfer/major options, etc.
- Best for students who would like to schedule an appointment for a future day
- May be booked in advance by calling 206-934-5387 or by stopping by the Info Desk in the Robert Smith Building.